Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Free Baseball Cards from Swag Bucks

A while back I stumbled onto a website call swagbucks.com. After signing up, which is free, you can earn Swag Bucks by searching the internet, participating in daily polls, watching videos, etc. You can redeem your Swag Bucks for a variety of prizes including gift cards, video games, and baseball cards. Like I said, it's free to sign up and I just use the search function instead of Google and you randomly earn Swag Bucks with that and then I also get 1 Swag Buck each day from the daily poll. It took my about a month or so, but I earned 680 Swag Bucks and redeemed them for a 1981 Topps Jack Perconte/Mike Scioscia/Fernando Valenzuela rookie card. The card came today (free shipping). I scanned it. It's not a gem mint card, by any means but it is in decent shape and it is 30 years old. Click on the link on the top right hand corner of my blog if you want to sign up. If you sign up through this link then I get credit for it. Check it out and earn some free cards!

3 comments:

  1. I've been doing the SB thing for about a year and a half (post). Never went for the baseball cards, always for the Amazon gift card. Got to keep my kindle stocked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But aren't their search results kinda crappy and filled with ads?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually the top 4-5 are ads, but sometimes I usually just use the search function instead of a bookmark, so I'll type in eBay and the first thing that comes up is an ad, but it takes me right to where I want to go.

    ReplyDelete