Friday, March 9, 2012

Cards featuring Awards

In 2010 I started a collection of cards with players holding multiple bats, which I still add to. In 2012, I want to collect at least 50 cards featuring awards. This can be any award, Rookie of the Year, MVP, World Series trophy, etc., but the card must have a picture of the award on it, not just mention that the player won the award. I'll add to this post as I try to reach my goal of 50. Here's where I'm at currently: 32/50





















































1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool idea. Baseball players are genuine sportsman, and seem happy as hell in award pictures.

    Sometimes I collect cards in which was at the game or remember the play, it is really hard to do but its funny when you realize you were there.

    ReplyDelete