Friday, March 23, 2012

Listia Pick-Ups

I won a few auctions over at listia.com within the last couple of weeks. Nothing special, but they were all free to me, so I can't complain.

First up, a few D-Backs cards.




Next, a 1969 Topps card of Mets pitcher Ron Taylor. I'm trying to put together a 1969 Topps Mets team set, since they won the World Series that year. I have a 1969 Mets World Series program and I thought it would be cool to have the team set  to go with it.


I got this Ichiro for like 50 credits or something like that, so I couldn't pass it up.


I picked up this Hellickson RC for my Rookie Cards of player that won the Rookie of the Year Award.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Dbacks.

    Thanks for turning me on to Listia. I picked up a neat Hershiser item that I need to blog about.

    ReplyDelete