Friday, November 29, 2013

Trade with Zippy Zappy

I recently got an email from Zippy Zappy and he told me that he had some D-Backs cards that he'd like to trade me. Specifically he had a group of 2012 Sega Card Gen cards of various D-Backs, including Ryan Roberts. The Ryan Roberts was of particular interest to me because I'd been watching for one to show up at a reasonable price on eBay for my Ryan Roberts Collection.

I got some great cards including the Sega Card Gen cards and Zippy was nice enough to provide me with a translation of each card, which was awesome!



In addition to the Japanese cards, I got some other great D-Backs cards. Here are just a few; including some Bowman Sterling cards that are typically out of my price range.



Next up are a couple of parallels of Didi Gregorious. 



Finally, here are a couple of Paul Goldschmidt cards. 




3 comments: