Monday, October 27, 2014

Trade with Holmbergs Corner from Sweden

Rasmus, of the YouTube channel Holmbergs Corner, contacted me about sending me some D-Backs cards. We arranged a trade about a week later I got a package from Sweden. Thanks Rasmus! Go check out his YouTube channel.

Check out what he sent me.

First up are a couple of Finest base cards including a Chris Owings RC and a Paul Goldschmidt, both of which I needed.



Next up is a sweet Finest Sterling insert card of Goldschmidt.  Another card I needed. In fact, I didn't have any of the cards he sent. 

Here is a blue parallel of Martin Prado from 2014 Bowman. 


Next up are two autographs of Jake Barrett. The base and then the gold parallel numbered to 50!



Finally, this 2014 Triple Threads jersey/auto of Didi Gregorious. It must have been a redemption and so I thought I'd scan it with in the top loader with the Topps sticker on it. 



















Thank you so much Rasmus! I'll be sending some Brewers your way soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always up for checking out new international collectors. Funny how the world seems so much smaller now doesn't it?

    Great cards Dan.

    ReplyDelete