Sunday, June 19, 2016

I actually remembered!

I started this blog 7 years ago today.

I've never been great about commemorating my blogoversary. Heck, I didn't even have a good first post.

Let's take a look back.

June 19, 2009 - Started blog with this random post

June 19, 2010 - No post. 

June 19, 2011 - Father's Day and my blogoversary landed on the same day, just like today, and I posted about it.  

June 19, 2012 - No mention of my blogoversary, but I did post on that day. 

June 19, 2013 - No post. 

June 19, 2014 - I posted about how Lou Gehrig and I have something in common.  

June 19, 2015 - I posted, but not about my blogoversary. 

So out of the 7 years, I've only remembered and posted about it 3 times, counting today. 

Since every post should have some cards, here you go. 

Let's start with this Jacob deGrom since today is his birthday. 


Here are the other 8 cards from 3 packs of Topps Wal-Mart Marketside Pizza cards. 








4 comments:

  1. Wow seven years! Congrats on the milestone. Glad to see the blog is still going strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if it's still going strong, but it's still going.

      Delete