We've seen several bloggers tighten the reins recently either with blogging or collecting, or both. I completely understand and respect their decisions. If I'm being honest I have to say that I've had some similar thoughts recently. For about two seconds I thought about letting it all go. Like I said, that only lasted about two seconds, but I've got to make some changes. I've got to be more focused in my collection.
So if I had to give everything up and only pick 5 things to still collect
1. Paul Goldschmidt collection
2. 2005 Prime Patches Major league Materials Steve Finley collection
3. Topps sets (1981 - Present)
4. Hank Aaron Topps collection
5. MLB Hall of Fame RC collection
6. Ryan Roberts collection
7. Topps Page-a-Year collection
8. Iconic sets (89 Upper Deck, 90 Leaf, etc.)
9. Donruss Puzzles
10. Brand Binders (I'll explain this later.)
11. 500 Home Run Club Bat cards
12. 3,000 Hit Club Bat cards
13. 2011 Topps Update All-Star Stitches set
Yeah, I couldn't pick just 5 things. I have a problem.
How about you. If you could only keep 5 of your collections or projects, what would you keep?