Sunday, October 14, 2018

First Night Game at Wrigley Field Autograph Project Complete

August 9th marked the 30th anniversary of the first night game at Wrigley Field. I posted about my autograph project on Twitter and it got quite a bit of traction.

I asked for help getting the one final autograph I needed; Damon Berryhill, who is the manager of the AAA Gwinnett Stripers. I got a reply from someone who attends Gwinnett Stripers games who said they would try to get Berryhill to sign for me at a team event.

He came through and I was able to finish my project. I posted about it on Twitter when I got the card in the mail, but I realized I didn't post about it on here.

Here's the final card.


Here is the complete project.


              Andre Dawson                                 Manny Trillo                             Darrin Jackson
              Ryne Sandberg                                 Mark Grace                               Jerry Mumphrey
              Goose Goosage                                Vance Law                                 Mike Bielecki
              Mitch Webster                                  Shawon Dunston                       Pat Perry
              Rafael Palmiero                                Frank DiPino                             Jody Davis
                                                                        Damon Berryhill

14 comments:

  1. That's awesome.. congrats on finishing the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. always great to finish an autograph project! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! One of the coolest baseball card projects ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great pice of baseball history.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finishing this project! It has been fun reading your progress on it here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I saw the Twitter post where you mentioned needing just one more but not that you had completed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet! Way to go! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's one one the coolest projects ever. Congrats on completing it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't do the autograph thing but there's no denying that's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cool is that? Congrats on completing the project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super jealous of your accomplishment! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome! Congrats on completing this project

    ReplyDelete