10 years is a long time. To celebrate my 10th Blogoversary, I'm going to be holding a contest the likes of which the Blog-o-sphere has never seen before! Okay, that might be a little dramatic, but I'm going to give away some cool prizes.
If you remember from a post or two earlier this year I mentioned getting some duplicate vintage that I would be giving away. Well the time has come.
To enter the contest you'll need to pick a topic of my choosing and write a blog post about said topic. I'll post a couple of topics today and a few more over the next 10 days for you to choose from.Be sure and comment with a link to your post so I am aware of your post. If you don't have a blog you can email me your entry.
Alright here are a few topics to choose from to get started.
1) The best baseball card in ever made and why.
2) The worst baseball card ever made and why.
3) A short story involving baseball cards and time travel.
4) Your most embarrassing moment involving sports cards.
5) Write a post as if you were a past or present famous person who collected cards. So for example, write as if you were George Washington and he had an awesome Nationals collection back in 1776.
I will be judging the posts and select winners based on content, originality, humor, and if you made me cry. This isn't a you participate and you go into a randomizer. I want to reward those that put some time and effort into it.
You'll have the entire month of July to post. Enter as many times as you would like. More than one person can select the same topic.
I will post more topics to choose from over the next 10 days. Have fun!
Here are some of the prizes.