Saturday, December 24, 2022

Merry Christmas Eve!

 It’s Christmas Eve, we’ll it’s Christmas Eve morning anyways. I wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Merry Christmas and say thanks to a few bloggers that sent me some cards recently.

First up are these three awesome O-Pee-Chee packs from Angus over at Dawg Day Cards. Angus saw my collection of Topps pack wrappers that I am working on and figured I could use these O-Pee-Chee packs/wrappers. He couldn’t be more right! These are awesome! Living in Arizona I don’t come across O-Pee-Chee cards very often, let alone packs! I think these are the first O-Pee-Chee packs I have ever seen in person. Thank you Angus!

Next up is this 1991 Fleer white border mod parallel of Nolan Ryan. 

Gavin of Baseball Card Breakdown sent this really sweet solar modified 1991 Fleer Nolan Ryan card to me. I had read Gavin’s post about these cards the night before he arrived and so I was super excited when I saw the envelope in the mailbox from him.


It arrived with the holiday insert, which is great in and of itself! Gavin is super creative!


I am one of just four know individuals in existence who actually like the 1991 Fleer design, but I really dig the white border mod parallel as well. Thanks Gavin!

And a bubble mailer from Greg at Night Owl Cards showed up in my mailbox the same day as the envelope from Gavin. Greg sent me some recent D-Backs cards, which are always much appreciated! Thanks Greg!

Hope everyone out there has a very Merry Christmas and a great 2023!

7 comments:

  1. Glad you like the Nolan. Merry Christmas, Daniel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, O-Pee-Chee packs. Very cool!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Never did I expect you to get those before the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas Daniel! The side by side shot of those two Ryans... makes me appreciate those 1991 Fleer customs by Gavin just a wee bit more.

    ReplyDelete