Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Junk Wax 2.0 or the greatest thing ever!

I did something recently that I hadn't done in 30 years! I bought cards at Costco. As a kid, I remember going with my parents to the big warehouse stores like Price Club and PACE, which were I think bought out by Costco and Sam's Club, and buying boxes of cards. It's been a long time though. We have a Sam's Club membership, but when I found out Costco was selling baseball cards I had to get myself a membership.

Check out the video and make sure you are subscribed to my YouTube channel. I'm going to be doing a BIG contest on YouTube that you will want to be part of. I'm going to offer up some BIG cards as prizes. I've given away a 1955 Topps Hank Aaron and a 1968 Topps Johnny Bench rookie card on the blog before and these prizes might exceed those, so you definitely want to be subscribed.


2 comments:

  1. Great video... and love the way you view the hobby. I was very stoked to find these at my Costco last month. Haven't opened it yet... but it's waiting for me in my office.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have more self control than I do! Hope you get some great cards!

      Delete