Saturday, July 31, 2010

Box Break: 2010 Allen & Ginter Retail Blaster (Auto)

This past Thursday I purchased a retail blaster of 2010 Allen & Ginter plus an additional single pack at Target. I usually moan and complain about my box breaks. I vow never to buy a box again. However, I won't be doing that with this box, as I pulled an auto. Here are the highlights of the box.

Most of the base cards are posed shots. Here are a couple of examples.
ERIC YOUNG JR. - ROY HALLADAY


These are the only two "action" shots from the entire box.
NOLAN REIMOLD
JOSH JOHNSON


Here are the minis. The Billingsly and the X-ray are A&G backs.



Here are the shortprints. 7 in 9 packs is not too bad. 2 of the packs had 2 shortprints in them, which I thought was kinda odd.




Baseball Sketches - DEWAYNE WISE - A great card of a great play!


Autograph - REGIS PHILBIN - As soon as I opened the pack it was obvious that I had gotten either a relic or an auto because of the red frame. I just knew it was going to be an auto and was pleasently suprised to see that is was of Regis Philbin.

No comments:

Post a Comment