Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Trade with Get the bat off your shoulder

I recently completed a trade with Anthony of the blog Get the bat off your shoulder. He helped me out with some 2011 Topps D-Backs cards off my Want List and I was able to send him some 2011 Topps cards that he needed for his set. He threw in some other D-Backs cards and since I already put the 2011 Topps D-Backs in a binder, I'll show a couple of the other D-Backs cards that he sent. Thanks Anthony!

2005 Upper Deck First Pitch - This makes my 205th different Webb card in my Brandon Webb collection.

2003 UD Fourty Man Curt Schilling All-Star - I like All-Star cards in general and for some reason i really like the design of this card.

2003 Upper Deck First Pitch Byung-Hyun Kim -  Great shot of a big part of the 2001 Championship team.

No comments:

Post a Comment