Sunday, July 14, 2013

2001 World Series' Co-MVP's Bobblehead

I went to a card show yesterday. I picked up a 2003 Topps Diamondbacks team set and 40 or so 10/$1 cards. I was about to leave when I spotted this 2001 World Series' Co-MVP's bobblehead of Randy Johnson and Curt Schilling. I've wanted this bobblehead for a long time! They were only given to season ticket holders in 2002 and so they are fairly rare. The cheapest I've ever see it has been $40. eBay has one right now for $25 with $15 shipping, so again, $40. I asked how much it was and the guy said $20 but that he didn't have the box for it. I told him I would take it. I now have 31 out of the 56 SGA D-Backs bobbleheads. The 56 includes 2 upcoming bobbleheads (Paul Goldschmidt and Miguel Montero) this season that I already have tickets for. 





No comments:

Post a Comment