Monday, July 8, 2013

3 eBay Pick-Ups and 1 ttm

I got 2 packages in from eBay today and 1 ttm. The first package had two cards that I picked up from the same seller. I paid $1.99 for the Ortiz and $2.49 for the Montero autograph. Both had Free Shipping. I was not impressed by how the seller shipped them, but they both arrived in good condition so that was good.

2011 Topps Update All-Star Workout Jersey of David Ortiz 


2009 Upper Deck Goudey Graphs Miguel Montero Autograph


The next eBay package also had Free Shipping, but it came in a bubble mailer and was packed nice inside. I got this card for $8.99. Probably could have got it for a little cheaper if I had done an auction, but I thought this was a fair price so I picked it up as a Buy-It-Now. 

My ttm was from John McDonald of the Philadelphia Phillies. McDonald played for the D-Backs last year and is featured as a Diamondback. I'm trying to get three team sets signed (one for me and one for my two oldest boys) so I sent him three cards and he signed them all.



1 comment: