Saturday, January 11, 2014

Let's finish this! Pack War only needs 3 more Followers!

Corky, of the blog Pack War, only needs 3 more Followers to reach one of his 2014 goals! I'm holding a contest to help him out. A big thank you to all those who have already entered and promoted the contest on your own blog (some of you twice). We just need 3 more Followers and the contest will end so I can give out some prizes!

Here is how you enter the contest. If you're already following the blog Pack War, make sure you let me know because you get a spot in the contest. If you go follow Pack War you get two spots and if you promote the contest on your blog I'll give you 2 more spots. If you already promoted the contest on your blog, but promote it again, I'll give you two more spots. I really want to help Corky get to 100 Followers and I really want to give away some prizes!

The prizes are as follows:

1st Prize


2nd Prize



3rd Prize

Cards from your favorite team.

4th Prize

Cards from your favorite team.

4 comments:

  1. Promoted this on my blog!
    http://baseballcardbreakdown.blogspot.com/2014/01/thanks-plugs-n-harmony.html
    Hopefully my hardhitting starpower takes him over the top and closes out this contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He hit 100 Followers so the contest is now closed! Thank you everyone. Contest results will be posted soon!

    ReplyDelete