Saturday, March 8, 2014

eBay Pick-Up: 2012 Gypsy Queen Ryan Roberts Printing Plate

I picked up my 10th Ryan Roberts Printing Plate recently. (11th if you count this one from Gavin of the blog Baseball Card Breakdown). It's from 2012 Gypsy Queen and is the cyan version. I purchased the card and a few days later the seller reached out to me saying that he had been sick and hadn't been able to ship the card yet. He offered to refund the shipping cost and said he would throw in some extras. I appreciated the fact that he let me know what was going on so I told him there was no need to refund the shipping cost and just asked him to let me know when he shipped it. Several days later I got another message from him saying that he had just gotten out of the hospital and that he would ship the card the next day. A few days later it arrived.


The seller, kbcards2014, threw in an extra card since the shipping was delayed by his illness. It's a pretty nice "extra" if you ask me. I'm hoping this card will help me complete a trade with Judson, of the blog, My Cardboard Habit. He sent me some D-Backs cards last year and I didn't have many Rangers to send back.
















No comments:

Post a Comment