Friday, March 25, 2016

TTM Success: NFL Hall of Famer Andre Reed

In late February of this year I watch the 30 for 30: Four Falls of Buffalo. I was fascinated. I was only 9 years old when they had their first of four consecutive AFC Conference Championships and was strictly a baseball fan at the time, but I do remember them making it to the Big Game (I don't want the NFL coming after me for using the other name) four consecutive times and losing. But for the most part everything was new to me and I loved it.

On 2/29/16 I sent 4 cards to former Buffalo Bills wide receiver and NFL Hall of Famer Andre Reed and he returned all four signed on 3/22/16.




1 comment:

  1. Reed is a great signer. I still remember as a kid sending him 1 card to sign (back when he was still playing), and he returned 4 signed cards back. He gained a fan for life.

    ReplyDelete