Friday, January 17, 2020

100 Pounds - 100 Cards - Card #40 and #41

Well, it finally happened. I forgot and missed a day posting, so today let’s do Card #40 and #41.

Card #40 is a Jim Palmer rookie card. I bought this off Facebook in 2019.


Card #41 is a 1962 Mickey Mantle card. Not his base card from the set, but still a card from his playing days. I’ll take it! This came from the same seller on Facebook as the Palmer and many of my other vintage purchases in 2019. This came as part of a lot of vintage Yankees cards.


2 comments:

  1. 1966 is probably my favorite design from the decade and I love the switching-hitting Mantle card. Two good ones here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 62T Mantle is awesome! I remember seeing it when I was a kid in the 80's and wanting a copy. Never ended up chasing one down due to Mantle's card values being way too high for my budget. Maybe I'll look for a low graded copy on eBay.

    ReplyDelete