Saturday, September 4, 2021

FB Find: 2021 Stadium Club

I really enjoy Stadium Club. I usually raid dime boxes at a card show to get cards for a binder page and for my player collections each year. For 2021 I get to scour the remnants of a hobby box for those cards.

I won't spend time on the base cards that I chose for my sample binder pages because I know most are familiar with these great looking cards already. But I will show off some of the cards I was able to pull for my player collections as well as one card for my donut, mini collection.

I have a small binder that I put all the Mike Trout cards I come across. This Superstar Duos card features Trout and...


...Ohtani.


There was also a base Trout.


There was also two Randy Johnson cards that will make its way into the binder I have for him. This is the Chrome parallel. There was also a base card of his as well.


Always great to add a new Griffey card to my collection. I have two binders for my Griffey cards.


Reggie Jackson has a small binder in my collection.


Here is a card for my donut mini collection.


There were some other parallels and inserts. I won't show everything, but here are a few of them.





Again, I really enjoy Stadium Club each year and 2021 was no different, but even with 2 autographs in every box, I just couldn't bring myself to buy a hobby box at $150+ a piece. So again, super happy to have the remnants of at least one, maybe two boxes to go through. I say, maybe two because there were 2 chrome parallels and looking at the odds, those are listed at just 1 per box. After counting the cards, I think it was just one box. Maybe a few extra packs those, who knows.

The only qualm I have with Stadium Club is that there isn't enough difference over the last couple years for me to tell the difference. Similar to my thoughts about Gypsy Queen.

Curious if there is anyone out there that doesn't like Stadium Club. If so, let me know.

5 comments:

  1. Stadium Club is one of only a handful of products I still look forward to. I totally agree about how they all start looking the same. Not only do I feel that way about Stadium Club and GQ. I feel that way about Bowman and A&G too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My issue with Stadium Club is the large quantity of ho cards. Based on what you've shown, looks like this year is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am like yourself in liking Stadium Club cards and will sort through boxes at flea market and the card shop for them in the various boxes. I love the photography on Stadium Club cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hard to find a collector who doesn't like Stadium Club!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOW I GOT MY DESIRED XMAS LOAN AMOUNT $520,000.00 FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, Am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE(drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan. So feel free to contact Dr.Benjamin Scarlet Owen he holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly via Email: drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    and consider all your financial problems tackled and solved. Share this to help a soul right now. THANKS

    ReplyDelete