Saturday, July 23, 2022

Contest Winner

Thank you to all who participated in my Sparky Lyle rookie card contest! I know the roughly month long contest was a bit much and I don't plan on doing anything like this again anytime soon.

I did my best to count up the comments (one per day) and then blog posts featuring Sparky Lyle (an additional 5 entries per post) and here is what I came up with. 164 total entries.

7 - The Diamond King
16 - Jafronius
46 - Matt
6 - Crocodile
23 - Bo
2 - John Sharp
1 - The Lost Collector
11 - Defgav
1 - Fuji
42 - Elliptical Man
3 - Ohio Tim
6 - Night Owl

And the winner is...Elliptical Man. Congratulations! Send me your address via email (daniel24303@gmail.com) and I'll get your prize package out to you as soon as possible. Matt, please send me your address as well.



7 comments:

  1. Wow. I thought Matt had way more entries than me.
    Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Brendan! I thought I had more too, but Oh well! Thanks again for the contest Daniel. I had fun!

      Delete
  2. I was hoping to sneak an entry into the top 10 haha. Congrats to Elliptical Man, and thanks again for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Elliptical Man! Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Elliptical Man!

    ReplyDelete