Friday, October 20, 2023

Truly, One in a Million

I've had a YouTube channel for years. My channel name was Daniel Wilson. Pretty clever...I know. I recently started talking with my good friend Derek about changing some things up and taking my YouTube channel up a notch. 

I started with a name change. I am now Cases Loaded with Dan Wilson. @cases.loaded Now that one is actually somewhat clever. My friend took some pictures and created the artwork for my channel page.

We then went to work on a video. We started with a YouTube Short about Ron LeFlore. His story was on my mind when I was talking to my friend about ideas and this is what we came up with. Let me know what you think. Thanks!





4 comments:

  1. Pretty great! Awesome story too, I always thought that the reason I never made the bigs is that I never went to prison (where all the scouts are). Shoulda done the crime so I could do the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally laughed out loud at your comment! Any suggestions for someone else I should do? I have a running list, but would love more suggestions.

      Delete
  2. I don't watch a lot of sports videos on YT, and never do card videos, but I've added this video to my watch later list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know if it's my browser, but Levar is cut off mid-sentence at the end if the video. Nice work however!

    ReplyDelete