Friday, January 12, 2024

Am I crazy for giving these cards away? Probably!

Hey there everyone! Just wanted to let everyone here know of a contest I am doing right now through my YouTube channel. @case.loaded (Cases Loaded with Dan Wilson) I'm giving away some pretty awesome prizes, so I wanted to make sure you were all aware and hopefully you'll participate and you might even win one of these great cards!

Check out the video for all the details, but here are the 5 cards I am giving away as prizes. Yes, a Ken Griffey Jr auto! Yes, a Babe Ruth bat card!

https://youtu.be/hBPUaVqO1hc?si=bBzU5SaANMbFnjwt








5 comments:

  1. Wow. Some really awesome cards you're giving away... and it looks like you flew by that 1k goal. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I am not one to do videos

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowza! congratulations on getting to 1.4k subscribers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the growth of your channel!

    ReplyDelete