Sunday, May 23, 2010

2009 Spectrum Blasters

 I picked up two blasters of 2009 Upper Deck Spectrum at K-Mart yesterday. Each box had 4 packs with a "memorabilia card in every box (on average)". I don't know what the original price for each blaster was, but I paid $5.99 for each one, a "Fantastic Value". Here's what I got.

Ryan Howard base card




Aaron Rowand and Felix Hernandez Blue Parallel



John Smoltz and Ivan Rodriguez UD 20th Anniversary Cards - At least I got baseball related cards.



Tim Wakefield Spectrum Swatches Jersey Card



Ian Kinsler Spectrum Swatches Jersey Card


2 comments:

  1. That Kinsler is cool. those blasters are a great way to open some packs without ruining the budget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the Kmarts in my area have gotten rid of cards all together.

    ReplyDelete