Monday, September 27, 2010

Card Show Purchases Part 1: Vintage

This past saturday I went to a card show. It's been a long time since I have been to an actual card show. About a year and a half ago I tried to go to one, but by the time I got there all the dealers were already packing up. About a year ago I was at a mall and there happened to be one going on, but I was with my wife and kids so I didn't really get the chance to look around like I would have liked to.

I didn't have much time at the show on Saturday, but I had enough time to find 25 cards from a dealer that had boxes and boxes of singles, all 5 for $1. I'll show those 25 cards over the next several posts. Now onto the cards, Alright, I know what you're thinking, vintage? 1982? Vintage? Well I had to have something to call this post, and this was the oldest card that I picked up, so I thought "vintage" sounded good.

1982 Topps Nolan Ryan


For 20 cents I couldn't pass on this 1982 Nolan Ryan card, which is fairly well centered and had sharp corners. Eventually I would like to have the Topps base card from all of Ryan's 27 years in the Majors.

No comments:

Post a Comment