Thursday, December 8, 2011

An Amazing eBay Seller: wpcgarciaparra

I purchased two auctions from eBay seller wpcgarciaparra back on 11/14. One was a 3 card PSA Graded 2010 Topps Peak Performance Gerrardo Parra Autographed lot and the other was a 4 card PSA Graded 2010 Topps Peak Performance Chris Young Autographed lot. I won each auction for $7.95 and shipping was $3.95. I contacted the seller about combining shipping and he did, $4.25 for all 7 cards. The total for everything including shipping was $20.15, which I paid via PayPal right away. I then waited for the cards to arrive. I waited and waited, but by December 2nd they had still not arrived. I contacted the seller, wpcgarciaparra, and let him know that I had not received the cards. He got back to me right away and apologized saying that he had not been able to do anything eBay wise and that his grandson was supposed to have been handling things for him. He asked me for my address and assured me that they would be in the mail the coming Monday. He apologized again and said he would "make it right". Today a package arrived and when I opened it I not only found the 7 cards from the 2 auctions that I had won, but also a $20 bill and a note from wpcgarciaparra, again apologizing. I was shocked! The cards are amazing and he refunded me my money. Thank you wpcgarciaparra! You certainly made it right, and I'll definitely purchase from you again! I did not expect such great customer service from an eBay seller. He has some great stuff up on eBay right now, so go check him out here.


No comments:

Post a Comment