Sunday, December 11, 2011

TTM Success: MVP and HOF

I got two ttm requests yesterday. First up is 1952 A.L. MVP, Bobby Shantz. Not sure exactly when I sent this request, but it was probably about a 7-10 days ago. Bobby was a 3 time all-star and 8 time Gold Glover. He also won a World Series with the New York Yankees in 1958. Thanks Mr. Shantz.



Next up, Hall of Famer Jim Bunning. I got this request back in 19 days. Bunning is a 9 time All-Star who pitched both a no-hitter and a perfect game. When he retired in 1971 he was second on the all-time strikeouts list. He is currently number 17. After his baseball career, Mr. Bunning went into politics and served as a Representative and a Senator for the state of Kentucky from 1987 - 2010. Thank you Mr. Bunning!




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Fleer Greats look awesome signed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love it! I've gotta try getting these guys to sign some of my cards. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete