Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pack Break: 2011 Topps Chrome

For my Secret Santa gift exchange at work I got a rack pack of 2011 Topps Chrome. It was the package that has 3 packs of 2011 Topps Chrome and then a pack with 3 orange border parallels. Here are the contents. Everything is for trade except for the Crow and Hellickson. I am looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Diamondbacks in return. Let me know if you are interested. Crow was one of only two All-Stars this year that actually signed for me at the game and Helllickson won A.L. Rookie of the Year so his RC fits my Pookie Cards of Player who won Rookie of the Year collection.

Pack #1

Mike Morse #108, Buster Posey Vintage Chrome #VC1, Ivan DeJesus Jr. RC #190, Pedro Beato RC #199
 Pack #2
Andrew McCutchen #8, Tim Lincecum #15, Josh Johnson Refractor #43, Aaron Crown #220 RC

 Pack #3
Chipper Jones #2, John Buck XFractor #142, Jeremy Hellickson RC #200, Jordan Walden RC #183

Drew Stubbs #86, Clayton Kershaw #107, Eric Sogard #184

5 comments:

  1. I need the Kershaw! I have only one 2011 Chrome Diamondback (Chris Young), but I could add various other Diamondbacks if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like the Posey. Let me see what I've got to offer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the only Diamondbacks from 2011 Topps Chrome I have are Chris Young and Justin Upton. But,if you want to make the trade I'll throw in some more Diamondbacks. LMK. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I just found a card you might like. It's a 2011 Topps Chrome blue #d/99 of Chris Young. I'd be interested in a relic for it?

    (Sorry for so many posts) : )

    ReplyDelete