Saturday, May 26, 2012

D-Backs 8 Brewers 5

My family and I got to go to the D-Backs game tonight. We got there 2+ hours early to ensure that we got the J.J. Putz bobbleheads. Friends had given me the tickets and we ended up seeing them at the game. They had gotten to go on the field for batting practice and got me Paul Goldschmidt's autograph on an OMLB! It was so nice of them! The game was fantastic! My 2 older boys had a great time and are really starting to love baseball! He wasn't perfect, but we couldn't have asked for our 6 month old to be any better! The D-Backs won 8-5 and Putz got the save. I'll show the bobblehead and the Goldschmidt auto tomorrow. Below is a 2012 Topps Justin Upton Diamond Die Cut card that I got today in the mail from eBay. The card is really shiney and a lot thicker than I expected.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all counts. It's a great feeling to go to a game and your kids really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete