Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Trade and Contest Winnings

Scott, of the the blog Sports Cards Ate My Brain, and I were in the middle of a trade when I won a contest of his. So a really sweet package arrived yesterday with the trade and my contest winnings! Thanks Scott!

First, the trade. I traded Scott a Michael Bourn RC Auto for this awesome Luis Gonzales jersey card. The jersey piece has the hole for the button. It's really cool looking!


Next, the contest winnings. Scott held a contest to see who could correctly identify a basketball autograph that he had recieved as a gift. I was the first to answer correctly and here is my prize. It's a 2005 Zenith Brandon Webb Jersey and Bat card numbered to 100! Thanks again Scott!


Scott threw in a few extras as well. There are a few more Brandon Webb cards for my Brandon Webb collection, an Ian Kennedy Short Print and a Justin Upton rookie card. Thanks Scott!





No comments:

Post a Comment