Saturday, June 2, 2012

eBay Pick-Up: 2012 Bowman Daniel Hudson Red Ice Parallel and don't forget about my CONTEST

I picked up this 2012 Bowman Daniel Hudson Red Ice Parallel numbered to 25 off eBay recently and got it in the mail yesterday. I already have the Miguel Montero, Trevor Cahill, Ian Kennedy, and Chris Young. The Paul Goldschmidt arrived in my mailbox yesterday as well (it will get its own post tomorrow), so now I just need the Justin Upton. I've only seen one on eBay since 2012 Bowman came out. I've checked on checkoutmycards.com and the Beckett Marketplace. If you see the 2012 Bowman Justin Upton Red Ice parallel anywhere please let me know. Thanks!


Don't forget about my CONTEST! It ends on Sunday, so if you haven't entered yet or want a second entry for posting about it on your own blog please do so.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should get a really cool display for this team set! Easily some of the coolest cards I've seen.

    ReplyDelete