Friday, June 1, 2012

TTM Success: Will Clark and don't forget about my CONTEST!

After not getting any TTM returns in what felt like forever, I got on on Wednesday (Alan Tramell) and another return on Thursday (Will Clark). I sent Mr. Clark two cards back on April 3rd and he returned 1 back signed on May 31st, just under two months. I believe I sent a Giants card and a Rangers card. He kept the Rangers card but signed and returned this 1990 Topps All-Star card. Thanks Will!


Don't forget about my CONTEST!

2 comments:

  1. I've been seeing a lot of success with Mr. Clark. I might have to give him a shot he was a favorite of mine back in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attempted Mr. Clark a couple years ago with no response. Maybe now would be a better time. Nice success.

    ReplyDelete