Saturday, June 9, 2012

In Person Autograph Success: J.J. Putz

Today has been a busy, but great day! I coached my oldest son's Red and Blue T-Ball game this morning. My son and the team did really well and we all had a great time! Then we headed off to an AT&T store for a J.J. Putz signing. My two older boys were really excited to meet him. We got two bobbleheads signed and two baseball cards. They were providing AT&T branded photos, but it was 1 item per person. J.J. talked to my kids and was really friendly! Then we went to Fuddruckers and I had one of the BEST burgers I have ever eaten in my life!




The balls in the background were from a signing earlier this year. My most recent video post is about them. They were from a Oakley sponsered signing and are signed by Pablo Sandoval and Nelson Cruz.

2 comments:

  1. Cool. We were there too. Got there at about 11:30. In and out in 5 minutes.

    moe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was set up and run really well! He actually got there and started signing before 11 am, so that helped as well.

      Delete