Friday, August 3, 2012

I reached one of my 2012 Card Collecting Goals!

On 7/28/12 I got a ttm success from Mike Cameron. I sent him 4 cards and he sent back 3 of them signed. Then yesterday I got a ttm success for Hall of Famer Bobby Doerr. He signed both my cards. I counted and realized that with the 2 cards from Doerr, that makes 50 ttm autographs so far in 2012 from 32 different people. My goal was 50 autographs from at least 30 different people. You can see my up to date list of requests and successes here. I currently have 22 requests that are still out there and plan to continue to send more ttm requests out, so maybe I can shoot for 100!

Here are the Mike Cameron and Bobby Doerr cards.





1 comment:

  1. Great job reaching your goal! Congrats dude, and great successes btw!

    ReplyDelete