Tuesday, June 3, 2014

2011 All-Star Game Program

We went to the D-Backs game last Thursday and Josh Collmentor pitched a gem. He threw a complete game shut-out giving up only 3 hits, but faced the minimum number of batters; 27. I went with a buddy and my two oldest boys. I took my boys to the wiffle ball field and to see Baxter, the D-Backs mascot. On the way back to our seats we stopped at the Team Shop on the upper level. They had a clearance section where I picked up this 2011 All-Star game program with Justin Upton on the cover for $1.

I was at the game so that makes it even better. I have a program that I got when I got my tickets. It has Upton and Luis Gonzalez on the cover. I personally like this one better. With Upton playing for the Braves it's not likely I'll ever get this signed, but who knows. Either way, I still like it and for $1 I'm happy.


1 comment: