Saturday, June 21, 2014

eBay Pick-Up: Ryan Roberts Game-Worn jersey

About two weeks ago my family and I took my best friend out to dinner for his birthday. After dinner my friend and I went to see The Edge of Tomorrow (I was a little hesitant about seeing it, but I actually thought it was a great movie!) I gave my keys to my wife so she could drive home and I went with my friend. After the movie we drove back to my house expecting to find my wife and kids, expect she wasn't there and I didn't have any way to get it. I called her and she forgot that I had given her my keys.

While we were locked out and waiting for my wife to get home I decided to do an eBay search for Ryan Roberts and found an auction for a game-worn Ryan Roberts Tampa Bay Rays jersey. It's MLB Authenticated. The current price was reasonable and it ended that night, so before I went to bed I put in my highest bid and hoped for the best. I checked my phone as soon as I woke up and was surprised to see that I won it. I paid $60 shipped. It came in the mail last Friday. It was the start of a near perfect Father's Day weekend!





1 comment: