Sunday, August 24, 2014

Trade with Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle

Gregory, of the blog Plaschke, Thy Sweater is Argyle, contacted me recently about some 2013 Allen & Ginter cards and a trade was arranged. Thanks Gregory!

I love adding new autographed D-Backs cards to my collection!


Goldschmidt cards are always welcome!


A mini Aaron Hill card found its way into the envelope. 


Miggy. He hit a home run off the foul pole on Friday night. It sounded awesome!


Chase Anderson started the season off strong, but has struggled as of late. He lost again today. 


Durazo was one of my favorite D-Backs back in the day. 


In addition to the D-Backs cards, Gregory sent me a few hockey and basketball cards. Mostly Arizona teams, but one hockey card was for my Cards Featuring Awards mini collection. 




1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cards! Thanks again for the Ginter set help!

    ReplyDelete