Sunday, June 24, 2018

When Twitter and the Blog-o-sphere collide.

In keeping with my 9 theme I'm going to share my favorite 9 cards from a recent trade with Tim from I Love the Smell of Cardboard in the Morning. Time actually reached out to me on Twitter to initiate the trade.

Tim sent some good stuff, but here are my 9 favorite cards.

9. Here's a 2015 Stadium Club gold parallel. Patrick Corbin is having a nice season. There is talks that he'll be gone after this season, likely to New York. I hope not.


8. This Topps Heritage Chrome parallel of Justin Upton is numbered is numbered on the back and came with a matching Miguel Montero.


7. You can't tell from this picture, but this is a 2018 Gypsy Queen card of David Peralta. It happens to be the Bazooka back version.


6. Next up are some lesser seen parallels of A.J. Pollock. 2014 Topps Green only available in retail rack packs.


5. 2016 Topps Toys R Us purple.


4. 2015 Topps Snow Camo numbered to 99.


3. Topps Chrome Pink Refractor of a Jake Lamb RC.


2. Topps Scouting Report Paul Goldschmidt Jersey.


1. This was the main card of the trade. It's a 2017 Bowman Platinum Platinum Presence orange parallel numbered to 25.


Thanks for the trade Tim! Don't forget to enter my CONTEST.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pink Lamb and that orange Goldy!
    Awesome cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't spend too much time admiring card backs... but that Bazooka back is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sorry I just saw your post on our trade. Glad that some of those snakes have found a good home!

    ReplyDelete