Friday, August 7, 2009

Trade with opoohwan

I recieved a package in the mail this week from opoohwan over at 2008 Allen & Ginter Card-scape . I sent him a few cards he needs for his 2008 Allen & Ginter set and in return he sent an assortment of cards based on an email conversation that we had. I am really not sure exactly what I want to collect at this point. I have collected both Griffey and Piazza in the past, but am not sure if I want to continue collecting them at this point. I am a D-Backs fan and so right now that is what I have been telling everyone to send me as trade. I think that I might start collecting cards featuring broken bats. I think that it is something different and unique. So opoohwan sent me some D-Backs, a Grifffey and a Piazza and a broken bat card. Thanks opoohwan!
4 beautiful 2008 Allen & Ginter D-Backs Cards

Billy Buckner RC and former D-Back Curt Schilling

2008 Allen & Ginter state cards of Griffey(PA) and D-Back Brandon Lyon(UT)

Mike Piazza

Jermaine Dye breaking his bat

No comments:

Post a Comment