Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Box Break: 2010 Topps 206 (4 "hits")

After striking out in my attempt to get a Bryce Harper autograph at todays Scorpions vs. Rafters AFL game, I decided to treat myself to a box 2010 Topps 206 at my local card shop, AZ SportsCards. The price recently dropped to $39 a box and I had been wanting to get one for a while, so I stopped on my way home and opened up a box. Here are the highlights.  

 Base cards of D-backs (Brandon Webb and Chris Young) and former D-Backs (Dan Haren and Edwin Jackson).


My vote for Best Hair - Johnny Cueto


Jason Heyward RC (in the same pack as the Posey RC)


Buster Posey RC (in the same pack as the Heyward RC)


Some of the Retro Stars (Bench, Robinson, Mantle, and Ruth)


SP's with Hats (Porcello, Coghlan, Zimmerman, and Upton checklist)


Bronze Parallel (Ramirez, Crawford, Stargell, and Kinsler)


Piedmont Minis


Baseball Carmel Minis


Polar Bear Minis


Old Mill Mini


Historical Events Minis



Cy Young Silk numbered 26/50 (1:244 packs)  


Keller Gold Chrome Piedmont 40/50 (1:245 packs)


J.R. Towles Piedmont Auto


Milton Bradley American Carmel Auto

5 comments:

  1. Great break if you wanna trade a couple of the SP's and base let me know i'll hook you up with some nice stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Bryce sign at all? I went for him on Wednesday and he ignored everyone.

    moe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I need to pick up some Rangers minis and that Roosevelt is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. email me I need that Towles and any other Astros you may have pulled!

    ReplyDelete