Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dealing with the consequences

I made a purchase today on eBay that gets me one huge step closer to finishing one of my card collecting goals that I set for myself in 2010. I don't want to say what it was that I purchased because I want it to be in hand before I post about it. The problem is that I had to spend more money than I have spent on a single card in a long time (since before I was married). I was able to justify the purchase by having listed several cards on eBay myself in an effort to keep my wife from killing me. So, I thought I would do a little advertising for my stuff on eBay here on my blog. I have 17 cards up on eBay right now so below you can find a sampling of what I have up.







3 comments:

  1. Sweet looking cards. My only problem is the choice of uniform for Steve Carlton. Either Cardinals or Phillies (his fans, including me, don't like to remember the last two bounce around years).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put in an initial post on the Oswalt Auto... everyone else, back off!! haha... thanks for the advertising, I wouldn't have known to look anyways. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, I just put a bid on the Feller card.

    ReplyDelete