Wednesday, April 4, 2012

TTM Project Update

I'm all caught up on my ttm posts and it's actually been a while since I got a ttm request back in the mail. I got my last request back on 3/19/12, so it's been about two weeks since my last success. I thought I'd provide a ttm recap for the First Quarter of 2012. Since January 1, 2012 I've sent 39 different ttm requests to 38 different people (I sent to Stan Musial twice). I've received 23 returns. 21 successes and 2 failures (both were Musial). That means I still have 16 requests out there. I've gotten a total of 34 items signed (33 cards and one book plate) from 21 different people. My goal for 2012 was 50 autographs from at least 30 different people. At my current pace I am on track to get 132 autographs from 84 people. It will be difficult to keep that pace throughout the rest of the year, but I'll give it a shot. Here are a few of my favorites from the First Quarter of 2012.










1 comment: