Friday, August 30, 2013

Cards from The Angels in Order

The title says "Cards from" and not "Trade with" The Angels in Order because I haven't sent Tom any cards yet, but they're coming soon. Tom sent me a nice stack of D-Backs cards. Thanks Tom!

He sent me some cards for my Topps Diamondbacks project!


He sent me two cards new Brandon Webb cards. I'm really excited about the All-Star card because if I remember correctly, these were a tough pull.



Here is an in-person signed Lyle Overbay card.


He sent a couple of nice D-Backs rookie cards.


Tom also sent a smattering of great D-Backs cards from players past, which is fitting because Saturday is Throwback Night and the Alumni Game.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the cards. I've already started another stack for a future shipment.

    ReplyDelete