Sunday, August 11, 2013

eBay Pick-Up: 2004 Topps Mark Prior Autograph

A few days ago my wife called me at work and said the computer wouldn't turn on. I told her that I'd take a look when I got home, confident that a cord must have come loose or something simple. That was not the case. Even with a smart phone, it was a tough couple of days without a computer. I picked up a new computer yesterday and am back in business. Although it's going to take me a while to get used to Windows 8.

I picked up this 2004 Topps Mark Prior Autograph off eBay for $5 shipped. Back in 2004 I actually pulled this card from a pack and sold it on eBay. Now that I think about it, it might have been a Redemption Card, but I'm not sure. I think I got around $50 for it. It's sad to think what might have been with players like Prior. I like the clean design of the card and it has a nice big on-card signature.


4 comments:

  1. That is an AWESOME looking Prior auto. I'm gonna have to shop around for one of those, don't have his auto yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've seen that one before. Very bold! I'm still mad at Dusty for overusing Wood and Prior. Guess I should also be mad at Cubs brass for not building a better bullpen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $5 is just about the minimum price for any auto. great pickup at that price point for a star. I will keep an eye out for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice flip man, that's really cool. Maybe I should sell some of the cards I like and buy them later when they aren't worth as much also!

    ReplyDelete