One of the highlights of Trick or Treating was meeting up with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law who were dressed up for the occasion. The picture doesn't do it justice. They looked amazing!
2) Saturday my 6 year old started soccer. This will be his second year and I really watching him play. We also decided to put the two oldest in flag football this year, so that will be fun.
3) Posted a State of the Blog post, which felt good!
4) Saw the Furious 7 trailer. Too bad we have to wait until 4/3/15 for the movie.
5) Saw the Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer. Another long wait though. 5/1/15
6) Got caught up on Gotham, Parenthood, and Big Bang Theory.
7) Watched the Arizona Cardinals beat the Dallas Cowboys and improve to an NFL best record of 7-1!
8) Bought my ticket to the Marvel Experience. Going to go mid December with three of my brother-in-laws.
9) Sorted all of my D-Backs cards by year that hadn't been sorted yet. Also, put together some Topps page a year pages for the new project I announced in my State of the Blog post.
10) The weather was great. High 70's - Low 80's. Hopefully it continues!