Saturday, April 4, 2015

Mardi Gras beads and more from The Junior Junkie

T.J., of the blog The Junior Junkie, sent me a package recently....along with roughly 59 other people. I need to send out about 5 packages (one is to T.J.)  and I can't seem to find the time to find all the cards I want to send, so I tip my cap to you T.J. 

T.J. sent my some Mardi Gras beads and I didn't even have to lift my shirt. Someday I hope to make it out for Mardi Gras. Until then, these beads are as close as I get. 


Oh...and T.J....I can use everything you sent! Thanks so much!


Here is a sampling of what he sent.

First up are three awesome Paul Goldschmidt cards!




Next up are a couple of Miguel Montero First Year Bowman cards. The paper and the chrome versions.



T. J. sent a couple of autographed cards. First up is a J.D. Closser. I'd love to know where this card came from T.J. Did you get it in person? TTM? 


There was also an autographed Panini Prizm card of Tyler Skaggs. I was sad to see Skaggs leave AZ. My son and I were at his MLB debut. 


Here are a few early to mid 2000's inserts,parallels, and rookie cards. 





I'm going to finish off this post with a couple of  awesome Travis Lee cards. 



1 comment:

  1. I don't remember where I got that Closser auto. I think it was in the winnings of a contest.

    Remind me to send you more beads next time around. And also to comment on posts in a more timely fashion.

    ReplyDelete