Saturday, August 1, 2015

Trade with My 2008 Topps Set Blog

I reached out to Moe, from the blog My 2008 Topps Set Blog, recently about a couple of cards I had for him. He said he had something for me as well so we confirmed addresses and a trade was born.

Earlier this week a large envelope arrived in my mailbox. I thought it might have been one of a couple of 8 x 10 photos that I had sent out via ttm, but then I saw the return address and it was from Moe.

Inside were a couple of awesome Brandon Webb items!

First up is this 4 card block of Upper Deck cards from Tuff Stuff. Never seen this one before, so very cool to add it to my collection!


Moe sent a note saying that this autographed photo was from a signing at a local Sam's Club back in February 2007. He said that he ended up with several and thought I'd like one. You were right Moe! Thanks so much! 


1 comment:

  1. I picked each Tuff Stuff for the entire 2006 year so I could build the entire set. There were 4 cards in each magazine and you have the final four cards from the set. It included college football players and pro baseball and football players. For the D-Backs there was also Stephen Drew in the set, he is card #25.

    ReplyDelete