Monday, September 18, 2017

Beckett Baseball Card Monthly November 1998 - Page 13

Keeping with the Griffey theme of the magazine, page 13 of the November 1998 issue of Beckett Baseball Card Monthly magazine features a full page ad for a collector plate made by the Bradford Exchange.


This was the inserted in the magazine so an order could be sent in.



I don't have this particular plate, but I do have one collector plate and it is a Bradford Exchange plate of Ken Griffey Jr., but with the Cincinnati Reds. I was given this as a Christmas gift one year by a friend.



It includes a Certificate of Authenticity and on the back it includes information on transferring ownership, which I think is really interesting.



How about you? Do you own any collector plates? Let's see them in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. I had an Emmitt Smith one once. But sadly sold it for $1. Huge mistake. It was a gift from my mom as well :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've owned a lot of different collectibles, but I don't think I've ever owned a collector's plate. Although... who knows. One of these days I'm gonna clean out my parent's garage and find stuff that I buried 20 years ago. Maybe there's a Brett Favre plate I found at the flea market in the late 90's.

    ReplyDelete