Monday, July 27, 2020

Finishing My Topps Page-a-Year Binder

I went to a card shop for the first time in over 6 months and I grabbed a few cards, including these two 1966 Topps cards.


I spent $1 on each as the stickers indicate. I would have preferred to have spent less, but I was anxious to pick these up to finish my 1966 Topps page.


Why the focus on finishing off this 1966 Topps page? Because this happens to finish off my Topps Page-a-Year binder. Sort of. I just need to add a page for 2020, but I finished 1952-2019 and I'm happy.

I've talked a bit about my Topps Page-a-Year binder on my blog before and posted a few pages, but just to catch everyone up. Several years ago I decided instead of trying to collect every Topps set ever made, I would collect 1 page for each base set 1952 - current. I finally finished.

I recorded a couple of videos (52-80 and 81-current), but apparently they are too larger to upload to the blog, so I'll have to figure something else out.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool idea. Thesis could be an ongoing project as well, as you could "upgrade" the pages when you come across other cards you like more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is so cool. If it weren't for budget cuts, I'd consider taking on this challenge myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing this project! I've got a similar binder going (inspired by you and another blogger), but I'm still a ways off from completion.

    ReplyDelete