Sunday, January 3, 2021

Progress

I have been making some progress on my card room today. 

As a reminder, this is what it looked like a few days ago.


Here is a picture from today with the shelves in place with 1981 - 1992 Topps and Topps Traded binders in place.


I've still got a ways to go, but I am happy with the progress that I've made so far. Some of the binders are empty right now, but I wanted them as place holders since I either have the sets and they just aren't hindered yet, or I will get them. I have all of the base Topps sets shown, but and missing the 1981 - 1985 Traded sets. 

I'm going 1981 to present because I was born in 1981. Even with the two sheving units, the 40 sets, yes...I will be turning 40 this year...gulp...it won't leave much room for other binders. I do plan on utilizing the space on top of the shelves as well.

Tomorrow I'll announce the winner of my contest for Paul O'Neil batting glove card, so stay tuned for that.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome, love the organization! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Topps binders in the bookshelf look great. I still have to design and print spine labels and front/back covers for my binders. Gotta love it when progress is made on your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I’m not sure if you live with anyone else but if you do I’ve got a good feeling they’re pretty happy about this as well. At least that’s how it goes in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice progress. Love the red Topps logo on the spine. Lookin' good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find this very inspirational! I'm waiting for some supplies to arrive after being on backorder and in the meantime I should be looking to investing in some new shelving - can you share where you acquired those perfectly sized units? Did you have to custom build or were they available for purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice setup. I was also born in 1981 and starting with 1981 Topps and currently building through the 80's.

    Where did you get your binder slips?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I printed the binder slips. Someone else had them on Facebook or Twitter and I asked about them and he sent the template to me via email. If you want I can send it to you. Email me at daniel24303 at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete